Show me Your Knits!

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Progress report.

So today Was a lazy day, showered, watched tv, knit. Ive got one old project to inform you about and one old project to update you on!

So we will start off with what I call the cable lapgan, yes an aphgan for my lap! Its in a rather boring tan, but I have a big ball of it so I figured why not use what I have, its my own design so a sort of experimental pattern I guess. Anyways, [crappy] picture time!

An overall view, and my knees.

And a close-up. Neither are very true to colour.

And then theres the lace and agate scarf. Ive made progress, I swear! Its about 34 inches long now, halfway done! Progress picture?


Yay!

PS. Im going to hawaii this christmas and a new digi cam is waiting for my family. Say goodbye to the crappy pictures!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:49 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    Thanks so much for the sweet comment! The cardi continues to come along quite nicely. I'll be sure and post more pics as soon as I'm finished.

    And, of course, your work is beautiful. Happy knitting!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home